ORN vs KRS Dream11 Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Orenburg vs Krasnodar
Match Preview of Orenburg vs Krasnodar in Russian Premier League:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of ORN vs KRS
- Team News of ORN vs KRS
- Player Stats of ORN vs KRS
- Last Five Games of Krylia Sovetov Samara
- Last Five Games of Krasnodar
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of ORN
- Playing 11 of KRS
- Best Dream11 Team of ORN vs KRS
Match: ORN vs KRS Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Orenburg vs Krasnodar
Venue: Gazovik Stadium (Orenburg)
Time: 13th November 2022, 04:30 PM
League: Russian Premier League
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of ORN vs KRS:
In Russian Premier League, Orenburg play against Krasnodar at Gazovik Stadium (Orenburg), which is the home ground of Krylia Sovetov Samara.
Orenburg lost their previous match against Khimki by2-0 scoreline. No scored goal in last match .
Krasnodar draw their previous match against Fakel Voronezh by 3-3 scoreline. John Cordoba, Mihajlo Banjac and Aleksei Ionov scored 1-1 goal in this game.
Team News of ORN vs KRS:
Bachiessa J. (Injury), Chernikov A. (Injury) will not play in this game.
- Olusegun O. will doubtful for their match.
No player injured for this game.
- Khotulev D. (Injury) are doubtful for this game.
Player Stats of KSS vs KRS:
Krylia Sovetov Samara:
- Vladimir Sychevoy play 5 matches | scored 4 goals.
- Jimmy Marin play 3 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Brian Mansilla play 5 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Jhon Cordoba play 5 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Eduard Spertsyan play 4 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Aleksei Ionov play 4 matches | scored 2 goals.
My prediction for this game: Orenburg 2-1 Krasnodar
Last Five Games of Orenburg :
04.11.22 PL Khimki Orenburg20
28.10.22 PL Orenburg Fakel Voronezh41
23.10.22P L Orenburg CSKA Moscow22
19.10.22 CUP Orenburg Akhmat Grozny42
15.10.22 PL Dynamo Moscow Orenburg32
Last Five Games of Krasnodar :
05.11.22 PL Fakel Voronezh Krasnodar33
30.10.22 PL Krasnodar Zenit01
22.10.22 PL Nizhny Novgorod Krasnodar02
19.10.22 CUP Nizhny Novgorod Krasnodar10
15.10.22 PL Krasnodar Akhmat Grozny23
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of ORN:
Aleksey Kenyaikin(GK), Danila Khotulev, Andrey Malykh, Kirill Pechenin, Gabriel Florentin, Lucas Vera, Kirill Kaplenko, Yuri Kovalev, Batraz Gurtsiev, Brian Mansilla, Stepan Oganesyan
Playing 11 (probable) of KRS:
Matvey Safonov(GK), Sergey Volkov, Kaio Pantaleao, Sergei Borodin, Nikita Krivtsov, Ilzat Akhmetov, Kevin Lenini Goncalves Pereira De Pina, Dmitri Kratkov, Ruslan Apekov, Olakunle Olusegun, Daniil Karpov