JUV-W vs ARS-W Dream11 Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Juventus Women vs Arsenal Women
Match Preview of Juventus Women vs Arsenal Women in Champions League Women:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of JUV-W vs ARS-W
- Team News of JUV-W vs ARS-W
- Player Stats of JUV-W vs ARS-W
- Last Five Games of Juventus Women
- Last Five Games of Arsenal Women
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of JUV-W
- Playing 11 of ARS-W
- Best Dream11 Team of JUV-W vs ARS-W
Match: JUV-W vs ARS-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Juventus Women vs Arsenal Women
Venue: Allianz Stadium (Turin)
Time: 25th November 2022, 1.30 AM
League: Champions League Women
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of JUV-W vs ARS-W:
In Champions League Women, Juventus Women play off against Arsenal Women at Allianz Stadium (Turin), which is the home ground of Juventus Women.
Juventus Women won their previous match against Parma women by 2-1. Lisa Boattin and Sara Bjork gunna. scored 1-1 the goal.
Arsenal Women lost their previous match against Manchester Utd Woman by 2-3 scoreline. Frida Maanum and Laura W. scored 1-1 goal in last game.
Team News of JUV-W vs ARS-W:
No injury and suspension for this game.
- No players are currently injured or suspended.
Player Stats of JUV-W vs ARS-W
- Cristiana Girelli play 5 matches | scored 4 goals.
- Lina Hurtig play 6 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Arianna Caruso play 6 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Vivianne Miedema play 7 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Caitlin Foord play 5 matches | scored 2 goals.
- Lotte Wubben play 3 matches | scored 2 goals.
My Prediction for this game: Juventus Women 2-2 Arsenal Women
Last Five Games of Juventus Women:
19.11.22 SA Parma W Juventus W 12
05.11.22 SC Juventus W AS Roma W 1211
30.10.22 SA Juventus W Fiorentina W 20
27.10.22 CL Juventus W Lyon W 11
22.10.22 SA AC Milan W Juventus W 43
Last Five Games of Arsenal Women:
19.11.22SL Arsenal W Manchester Utd W 23
06.11.22SL Leicester W Arsenal W 04
31.10.22SL Arsenal W West Ham W 31
28.10.22CL Arsenal W Zurich W 31
23.10.22SL Liverpool W Arsenal W 02
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of JUV-W:
Pauline Peyraud-Magnin(GK), Linda Sembrant, Martina Lenzini, Matilde Lundorf, Martina Rosucci, Arianna Caruso, Valentina Cernoia, Sara Gunnarsdottir, Sofie Junge Pedersen, Cristiana Girelli, Sofia Cantore
Playing 11 (probable) of ARS-W:
Manuela Zinsberger(GK), Leah Williamson, Steph Catley, Laura Wienroither, Teyah Goldie, Katie Reid, Beth Mead, Kim Little, Madison Earl, Vivianne Miedema, Caitlin Foord