GHA vs SUI Dream11 Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Ghana vs Switzerland
Match Preview of Ghana vs Switzerland in International Friendly:
What we have covered here:
- Match Preview of GHA vs SUI
- Team News of GHA vs SUI
- Player Stats of GHA vs SUI
- Last Five Games of Ghana
- Last Five Games of Switzerland
- Head To Head Records
- Playing 11 of GHA
- Playing 11 of SUI
- Best Dream11 Team of GHA vs SUI
Match: GHA vs SUI Dream11 Team Prediction, Team News, Playing 11 | Ghana vs Switzerland
Venue: Al Nahyan Stadium (Abu Dhabi)
Time: 17th November 2022, 3.30 PM
League: International Friendly
My Prediction Channel Link or Search Name :
or @Fantasysure94 (DREAM11 Team)
Match Preview of GHA vs SUI:
In International Friendly , Ghana play against Switzerland at Al Nahyan Stadium (Abu Dhabi), which is the home ground of Ghana.
Ghana Won their previous match against Nicaragua by 1-0 scoreline. Fatawu Issahaku scored 1 goal in this game.
Switzerland won their previous match against Czech Republic by 2-1 scoreline. Remo Freuler Breel Embolo scored 1-1 goal in this match.
Team News of GHA vs SUI:
- No players are currently injured or suspended.
- No Injury and suspension for this game yet.
Player Stats of GHA vs SUI:
- Fatawu Issahaku play 4 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Jordan Ayew play 4 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Breel Embolo play 2 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Jordan Lotomba play 1 matches | scored 1 goals.
- Xherdan Shaqiri play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
- Kevin Mbabu play 2 matches | give 1 assists.
My Prediction for this game: Ghana 2-1 Switzerland
Last Five Games of Ghana :
27.09.22 FI Nicaragua Ghana 01
24.09.22 FI Brazil Ghana 30
03.09.22 ANC Nigeria Ghana 2120
28.08.22 ANC Ghana Nigeria 20
23.08.22 FI Qatar Ghana 21
Last Five Games of Switzerland :
28.09.22 UNL Switzerland Czech Republic 21
25.09.22 UNL Spain Switzerland 12
13.06.22 UNL Switzerland Portugal 10
10.06.22 UNL Switzerland Spain 01
06.06.22 UNL Portugal Switzerland 40
Head To Head Records:
Playing 11 (probable) of GHA:
Abdul Manaf Nurudeen(GK), Denis Odoi, Tariq Lamptey, Thomas Partey, Elisha Owusu, Osman Bukari, Kamal Sowah, Jordan Ayew, Antoine Semenyo, Mohammed Salisu, Abdul Rahman Baba
Playing 11 (probable) of SUI:
Yann Sommer(GK), Ricardo Rodriguez, Remo Freuler, Granit Xhaka, Denis Zakaria, Renato Steffen, Fabian Rieder, Haris Seferovic, Ruben Vargas, Fabian Schar, Manuel Akanji